Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013


My favorite gadget
         We have started our new unit that is technology. It is our 5th unit. We have got a project on writing our favorite technology. My favorite technology is Apple iTouch. In the Apple iTouch, we can play games, listen to songs, watch movies, browse internet and do many more activities.
In the Apple iTouch, we can do whatever we want. I like this gadget because it is small and we can carry it everywhere. It is like a mobile phone. We can’t talk, but there are some apps in which we can talk. The apps need internet connection to connect.
In the apps store, we can download any games we want and we can download many movies. Now the Apple iTouch’s rate has been increased as many people are buying it. I bought my iTouch from Hong Kong.  

Akshat, 6 K 

No comments:

Post a Comment