Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013


My favorite Technology gadget is an iPad. An iPad can do anything and it’s much better than a laptop. iPad is a nice technological tool because we can play games and also surf around the internet at the same time. I like using the iPad because it’s lighter than a laptop and better then it too!
iPad 2 is my favorite. When I have important work on the internet, instead of opening my laptop, I can open my iPad in seconds. Apps are also very interesting in the iPad.  A store called the App Store lets us download apps we want or need. It’s helpful because I can multi-task by play, surf, and chat. In this generation of Technology, I think iPad is the best thing to use for social and entertainment needs. iPad is very useful because we can use it for almost anything!

Here are some facts about the iPad…

 iPad is a product from Apple.
It comes in 2 colors, black and white.
Steve Jobs invented the iPad, (along with the company, Apple). 
iPad mini and iPad 3 just came out.
iPad’s screen protectors come in various colors.

Alisha Kareem,6 K 

No comments:

Post a Comment